Stay obsessed by what you love...........



______Days are full and as much as I try to keep order, I find less time to write about it. The seasons change and sounds of the birds in early morning make me long to show through my work how this makes me feel. I hope that my design work will bring some of that to the fore. Someone said, "Do what you know, do what you love".
I only wish.
There are many ways to put nature in the work we all do. That is my guiding inspiration and a way to leave a part of myself in this beautiful world.______


Monday, March 09, 2009

Get moving on that..........



Just knowing you must create something is often enough to get a person motivated enough to start a big project or finish up on something that has been sitting for a while. Don't be afraid of that big success that you may have. You can take it as far as you'd like or stop it in it's tracks. Just do what you want and what is good for your creativity and your soul.

There are times when I just want to pick up an old piece and renew it. This old locket was found in a shop in Ridgway Colorado with no center stone and polymer seemed destined to fill it. It was a good way to start a day of work, have something finished early,  and still have a lot of time left for projects that I am working on that are original. 

No comments: