Stay obsessed by what you love...........



______Days are full and as much as I try to keep order, I find less time to write about it. The seasons change and sounds of the birds in early morning make me long to show through my work how this makes me feel. I hope that my design work will bring some of that to the fore. Someone said, "Do what you know, do what you love".
I only wish.
There are many ways to put nature in the work we all do. That is my guiding inspiration and a way to leave a part of myself in this beautiful world.______


Thursday, March 19, 2009

another day in paradise......





Ok....so the weather is perfect but I have been tryng to get a rental car for two days and everyone is out.  Don't wreck your car in the spring! 
Out late last week for the full moon ....what a beautiful evening.
In my obsession with metal clay I have also been working with polymer and I love repurposing these lockets...they are so old fashioned looking and yet my daughters love them too...how nice! Then there are just the plain new pendants....

So sad about Natasha Richardson. It is affecting me more than the deaths of most celebrities. I think, perhaps,  because she was such a good mother and her smile just glowed. Special person.

No comments: