Stay obsessed by what you love...........



______Days are full and as much as I try to keep order, I find less time to write about it. The seasons change and sounds of the birds in early morning make me long to show through my work how this makes me feel. I hope that my design work will bring some of that to the fore. Someone said, "Do what you know, do what you love".
I only wish.
There are many ways to put nature in the work we all do. That is my guiding inspiration and a way to leave a part of myself in this beautiful world.______


Thursday, February 26, 2009

filling up my shop....



I finally have a pretty full etsy shop and even more things to add. I love the way the ttv's turn out on the Kodak Endura Metallic paper. This paper has a glow that I am really surprised by and it is beautiful.  I, also,  have been at work in my studio on a simple kind of earring that is very reasonable in price for these times. 
So, take a look...... etsy

No comments: