Stay obsessed by what you love...........



______Days are full and as much as I try to keep order, I find less time to write about it. The seasons change and sounds of the birds in early morning make me long to show through my work how this makes me feel. I hope that my design work will bring some of that to the fore. Someone said, "Do what you know, do what you love".
I only wish.
There are many ways to put nature in the work we all do. That is my guiding inspiration and a way to leave a part of myself in this beautiful world.______


Monday, June 02, 2008

my two nests......



I've owned these nests for years and have grave fears of them falling apart. The large paper wasp nest I have because a neighbor was terrified of wasps and insisted it had to come down. I have always felt guilty about it and keep it in my dining room to remind me that fear is no reason to eliminate a thing of beauty.  The small one i found in the street. It's lovely too.
These are not TTV's ..... just adjusted a little in a much more boring way,  with no special scratches or drama,  with my mac. One is done with a white matte and one with black masking. Boring...believe me!

No comments: