Stay obsessed by what you love...........



______Days are full and as much as I try to keep order, I find less time to write about it. The seasons change and sounds of the birds in early morning make me long to show through my work how this makes me feel. I hope that my design work will bring some of that to the fore. Someone said, "Do what you know, do what you love".
I only wish.
There are many ways to put nature in the work we all do. That is my guiding inspiration and a way to leave a part of myself in this beautiful world.______


Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's been strange......


It has been very different without my Mac for three and a half weeks. It has taken this long to get it to accept my internet here and we finally just hooked up a wireless system and somehow we managed to get everything going. It took a lot of people...Sorry!
I am in Ridgway now and really enjoying the magnificent views. I also walked into my favorite antique shop here....Magpie Antiques and there was the duaflex camera I have been looking for.....now I have to make my contraption and see what I can do. Very excited.
My view to the north at sunset.

No comments: