Stay obsessed by what you love...........



______Days are full and as much as I try to keep order, I find less time to write about it. The seasons change and sounds of the birds in early morning make me long to show through my work how this makes me feel. I hope that my design work will bring some of that to the fore. Someone said, "Do what you know, do what you love".
I only wish.
There are many ways to put nature in the work we all do. That is my guiding inspiration and a way to leave a part of myself in this beautiful world.______


Sunday, June 01, 2008

changes.......




I'm not sure but things seem so different. I have discovered so many creative ideas and I want to learn way too many of them. I have been painting,(Please check my etsy site for that.. Loghill Studio ),  often instead of making beads and making some jewelry which I sell and now I just want to look through an old scratchy viewfinder with my digital camera and make gems of small art pieces that have touches of the past and the future in them.  I am leaving for a month in Colorado in a week and so I need to get started quickly so when there I can hold that beautiful land hostage in an old frame. 
The roses and cakestand is an old photo taken originally with a canon 35 mm camera , I then took a digital photo of the photograph...I know it will be so much more interesting,  someday, shot through a viewfinder.I must be patient. I have to say that Val Cox and her many photographs through her various viewfinder cameras has inspired me to find the time to do this.
Thanks !
The chapel shot is the morning after my daughter Jenny's wedding in Palmetto Bluff, SC. Of course, I could not sleep, and rose to take photos early and walked into the chapel, still full of love and emotion from the night before, with all the people we love around us, and caught the sun coming up to try and put an end to our perfect weekend. ......andmy grandaughter, one of the flower girls and her Dad. Memories sweet. Wish these photos were TTV!!

No comments: