Stay obsessed by what you love...........



______Days are full and as much as I try to keep order, I find less time to write about it. The seasons change and sounds of the birds in early morning make me long to show through my work how this makes me feel. I hope that my design work will bring some of that to the fore. Someone said, "Do what you know, do what you love".
I only wish.
There are many ways to put nature in the work we all do. That is my guiding inspiration and a way to leave a part of myself in this beautiful world.______


Thursday, October 23, 2014

Colder today....not very,  but enough to feel the difference in the day.  It was enough of a change to dig into a pretty sweater and wear boots and for that I am happy. I have to get back into the habit of this blog that I loved doing so much and then wavered and then stopped. I looked at all the photos I have taken over the years and I believe a little bit of beauty in each post will push me enough to write something.
This photograph is one I took of my paper wasp nest along with a few small pieces of wasp nests. I have had the large one for many years, I think 20,  and despite a bit of picking at it by a very fascinated granddaughter, it is in beautiful shape. Something I love.

No comments: