Stay obsessed by what you love...........



______Days are full and as much as I try to keep order, I find less time to write about it. The seasons change and sounds of the birds in early morning make me long to show through my work how this makes me feel. I hope that my design work will bring some of that to the fore. Someone said, "Do what you know, do what you love".
I only wish.
There are many ways to put nature in the work we all do. That is my guiding inspiration and a way to leave a part of myself in this beautiful world.______


Saturday, December 04, 2010

another month....December already


It has been a long time. I can't seem to get my joy back up enough to blog. My mind is overoccupied and I'm learning new things about life and myself so bear with me. I have been working some and painting and glass work are in my head also. I think I have too much going on and I want to do so much in the years I have left on this earth. There is never enough time.

A new piece that I really like, front and back.

Making sweaters for my pup and wanting to learn to felt! I cannot fit it all in....depressing....but exhilarating!

Christmas is coming too.


No comments: