Stay obsessed by what you love...........



______Days are full and as much as I try to keep order, I find less time to write about it. The seasons change and sounds of the birds in early morning make me long to show through my work how this makes me feel. I hope that my design work will bring some of that to the fore. Someone said, "Do what you know, do what you love".
I only wish.
There are many ways to put nature in the work we all do. That is my guiding inspiration and a way to leave a part of myself in this beautiful world.______


Sunday, May 17, 2009

Through the viewfinder photography .....


It's so very, very nice when you are noticed and I was very happy to have Spearmint Baby ask me about my Children's Room series of TTV's. Shari Engleson ' site is a wonderful source for all things special for baby. Take a look.
Here is that series Children's Rooms and they are available in my Etsy store  . Just convo me.
I should expound on that series because i love the old fashioned look when it involves toys and the joys of childhood. The most fun of all to create.
This is my favorite one but not most people's. I don't even know why I love it so except it sets me back in time.

No comments: