Stay obsessed by what you love...........



______Days are full and as much as I try to keep order, I find less time to write about it. The seasons change and sounds of the birds in early morning make me long to show through my work how this makes me feel. I hope that my design work will bring some of that to the fore. Someone said, "Do what you know, do what you love".
I only wish.
There are many ways to put nature in the work we all do. That is my guiding inspiration and a way to leave a part of myself in this beautiful world.______


Wednesday, February 06, 2008

This will be very quick and my first new post. I've been up watching all the super Tuesday coverage and this is all so interesting and such a fascinating political time. I am enjoying all of it.
 Anyway, I am really tired so I just will say that the very first time I walked up to a sales rack at Target I was so shocked because there were t shirts, workout pants and shirts and great button down cotton shirts for so little money that I went way overboard. I ended up giving a lot of it away and I am still using a LOT of the pieces years later. I have one pair of what are actually exercise pants and a long sleeved very tight top that I wear with a black gaberdine Jean Paul Gaultier top over it(purchased on sale in New York)...It's the perfect outfit. So, between the basic clothes and the make-up that I don't have to talk about here because too many people are doing that already, it is my favorite stop on my daily rounds. 
 I am going to use very inexpensive things from some of my favorite places to mix with some very good things just to save us all some money.....and make life prettier and more convenient.

No comments: